Our commitment to privacy
At Banubanu, we will protect your privacy in your dealings with us. We will safeguard all personal information that you provide us, and make every reasonable effort to use such information only as you choose.
The goal of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of our online privacy practices and to describe the choices you have about the way we may collect and use your information. This statement is accessible from the bottom of each page to which it applies, and at every point where we request personal information. It also explains the security measures we take to protect your information, your ability to access your information and whom to contact at Banubanu to answer your questions about this privacy statement or resolve any issues that may arise.
Collecting and using your information
This Privacy Statement covers the collection and use of personal information on the Banubanu website and those online services associated with it that we may deploy from time to time. The information covered by this statement is personal information an individual provides to Banubanu during an online enquiry or transaction. It also covers email addresses and other personal details we may collect from our clients email messages as part of our normal office administrative procedures to maintain business contact with them.
Banubanu collects personal information online when:
- you submit questions or comments to us
- you request information or materials
- you purchase our products.
The type of information collected may include name, address, billing and delivery information, email address, telephone numbers, addresses and credit card and banking details.
Banubanu uses the personal information you provide to answer your email, send information you request and to process and administer your bookings. We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to the products or services you may have purchased from us, to increase our knowledge of your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalise communications between us.
Personal information about others
If you send us information about others, we will use that information (usually an email address or other contact details) to do what you asked us to do (for example, to send information on our products).
Sharing your personal information
- Banubanu will not sell, rent, or trade the personal information you provide online.
- Banubanu may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent as required by law or court order, to co-operate with Government authorities in a criminal investigation, and to enforce or protect Banubanu’s property or contractual rights.
- Banubanu reserves the right to transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets. If the business is sold or transferred, Banubanu will give you an opportunity to tell us not to transfer your personal information. In some cases, this may mean that the new organisation will not be able to continue providing to you the services or products that Banubanu provided.
- Banubanu may share personal information in accordance with the above provisions in Australia as well as outside of Australia.
We will use testimonials from our clients about our products subject to their full agreement. Such agreement is limited to the use of their name and their city or town and country.
Banubanu’s websites contain links to and from other websites. Banubanu is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to find out about the privacy practices of those websites.
Contacts at Banubanu and oversight
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using a Banubanu website, please contact us. We will work with you to resolve any concerns you have about this policy.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Banubanu reserves the right to modify this privacy statement from time to time, by posting a prominent announcement on this page or, in the event of a material change, by notifying by email all customers whose personal information we have retained.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on 1 August 2015