Our Terms and Conditions
We understand that cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. If you need to cancel your booking please be aware that notification of cancellation must be made in writing.
- 10-30 days prior 60% of total cost of tour
- 4-9 days prior 80% of total cost of tour
- 3 days or less 100% of total cost of tour
- Should we have to cancel, we will make a full refund as soon as possible.
- All amounts are quoted in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- We reserve the right to alter the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances or cultural reasons.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss of property or damage to personal property.
- We will not be held accountable for any personal injury or illness to the client during the course of your stay at Banubanu Wilderness Retreat.
- We recommend clients take out adequate travelers’ insurance to cover:
- Costs arising from their cancellation of a booking due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Loss and damage to property.
- Personal injury and illness.
- Before departing on the program you will be required to read and sign the Banubanu Wilderness Retreat Indemnity form. You can download a copy of the form here.
- By confirming your booking you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to these conditions.